What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer while you are browsing and perform various functions such as remembering your service login data, collecting statistical information about the pages you visit, identifying your browser and device, selecting targeted content and communications according to your preferences and more.
Cookies may vary, depending on the type of data they store and how long they are stored on your device.
Session cookies or temporary cookies are those that expire or are deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies have longer deadlines (from a few minutes to months) depending on the functions they perform. It is precisely these functions that distinguish cookies into two categories: technical and non-technical (or profiling).
Technical cookies manage the data needed to deliver the pages and facilitate navigation, allowing, for example, not having to re-enter user and password to access particular services, to remember the last page visited or to what extent you saw a video, to recognize the type of device in use and adapt the size of the images accordingly. Technical cookies also allow aggregate statistical analysis of the most visited pages and user preferences, but only in anonymous form, and are not used to analyze the behavior or preferences of individual users.
Profiling cookies, on the other hand, are used to analyse the interests and browsing habits of individual users, to personalise their browsing and to deliver, for example, content, including advertising, aimed at particular interests.
Cookies can be provided directly by the operator of the site on which you are browsing (first part cookies) or, if the site relies on external services for particular functions, by third parties (third party cookies).
Aiane uses technical cookies on its pages in order to improve the experience on its site, adapting it, for example, depending on the browser and device in use, selecting the type of content displayed.
Navigation on the pages of Aiane requires the use of technical cookies of first and third parties, necessary for the provision of the service.
Cookies del sito
Cookies di terze parti
|1P_JAR||.google.com||Cookie di terze parti|
|CONSENT||.google.com||Cookie di terze parti|
|NID||.google.com||Cookie di terze parti|
|OGPC||.google.com||Cookie di terze parti|
|OTZ||www.google.com||Cookie di terze parti|
|CONSENT||.gstatic.com||Cookie di terze parti|
|NID||.gstatic.com||Cookie di terze parti|
|c_user||.facebook.com||Cookie di terze parti|
|datr||.facebook.com||Cookie di terze parti|
|fr||.facebook.com||Cookie di terze parti|
|pl||.facebook.com||Cookie di terze parti|
|sb||.facebook.com||Cookie di terze parti|
|xs||.facebook.com||Cookie di terze parti|
You can disable the cookie functions directly from the browser you are using, according to the instructions provided by the relevant manufacturers, or by using special programs; however, Aiane would like to remind you that restricting the ability of websites to send cookies may worsen the overall browsing experience of users.
Consent to the receipt of cookies may also be expressed through specific browser configurations by users. Most browsers allow you to set rules to manage cookies sent only by some or all of the sites, an option that gives users more precise control of privacy and to deny the possibility of receiving the same cookies, or otherwise to change the choices previously made. Below are the indications for the management of cookies through the settings of the main browsers:
- Open Firefox
- Press the "Alt" button on your keyboard.
- On the toolbar at the top of your browser, select "Tools" and then "Options".
- Then select the "Privacy" tab.
- Go to "History Settings:" and then to "Use Custom Settings". Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save your preferences.
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the "Tools" button and then click "Internet Options".
- Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow all cookies).
- Then click OK.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the "Tools" icon.
- Select "Settings" and then "Advanced Settings".
- Select "Content Settings" under "Privacy".
- From the "Cookies and site data" tab where you can search for and delete specific cookies.
- Type chrome://settings/cookies in the address bar and press enter.
- You will access the tab "Cookies and site data" where you can search for and delete specific cookies.
- Open Safari.
- Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the "Security" panel in the following dialog box.
- In the "Accept cookies" section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information, click the Help button (marked with a question mark).
- For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show Cookies".
While browsing the Aiane website, there may be external links to:
Facebook (Privacy and cookies info: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies?ref_type=sitefooter)
Twitter (Privacy info and cookies: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter#)
Google (Privacy info and cookies: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/)